NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING
Join us as we take you on a journey that will help you understand what good coffee is!
This interactive and fun workshop will extend your coffee knowledge, help you make amazing coffee at home for your friends and give you a greater appreciation for what specialty coffee really is.
How Long? 1.5 hours
How Much? $49
Where? 144-146 Victoria Road Marrickville
You will learn:
– Look at raw coffee and learn about the roasting process and how it impacts on the flavour.
– Learn how to select good beans to use at home
– Learn how to make kick arse coffee
– Tips on how to make good espresso
– Tips on how to spin that perfect silky milk
– Learn how to make good coffee at home if you don’t have a coffee machine
Black Market Training is a branch of Black Market Roasters. One of Sydney’s leading specialty coffee roasters. This workshop will be hosted by a specialist Barista with up-to-date knowledge and experience about trends in the specialty coffee industry.
Class Size: The class will only be run if 3 or more people book. If under, we will reschedule to a more preferable date.