You’re not coffee trained ’til you’re Black Market Trained!
Good coffee jobs in Australia are tough to get. There is a real need for great baristas. Let us get you to that next level.
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable teachers are coffee nerds, caffeine connoisseurs and professional baristas who are just nuts about beans.
WARNING – Getting a job as a barista is not about what certificate or accreditation you get, it’s about how good you are on the machine. We will teach you the skills you need to get a job – This is the Black Market Approach!
OUR GUARANTEE – If you are not fully satisfied, get your money back guaranteed!
We run our Foundation Barista course Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays each month.
The course will teach you:
- Coffee theory – where coffee is grown, processing methods, tasting flavour components
- Espresso – specialty techniques for grinding, dosing, timing and weighing to make the perfectly balanced espresso
- Spinning milk – you’ll get plenty of hands-on time on the machine to practice spinning milk and learn how to make different types of coffees
NEXT COURSES SYDNEY:
- Thursday 20th February, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 21st February, 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 22nd February, 12pm – 3pm
- Thursday 27th February, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 28th February, 6pm – 9pm
Saturday 29th February, 12pm – 3pmBOOKED OUT
- Tuesday 3rd March, 10am – 1pm
- Thursday 5th March, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 6th March, 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 7th March, 1pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 10th March, 10am – 1pm
- Thursday 12th March, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 13th March, 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 14th March, 1pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 17th March, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 20th March, 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 21st March, 1pm – 4pm
3 Hour Foundation Barista Course
Black Market Training has been operating cafes, hiring and training baristas and working with specialty coffee for years. Our foundation training program is designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge to nail that café trial and get a job as a barista.
This program has been tested on many aspiring young barista’s and will help you gain the confidence and knowledge to get through a cafe trial and get a cafe job.
Get Trained on Real Commercial Equipment
Black Market Training will take you behind the curtain to a real working cafe to explain the coffee-making process from seed to cup. Our experienced baristas will give you access to the same tools working baristas use on an everyday basis.
Free Barista Handbook
Upon purchase, you will also receive a FREE Barista Course eBook, with in-depth knowledge of how to pull that perfect shot.
Are you a cafe owner? Contact Us first Here
Marrickville – 144-146 Victoria Road, Marrickville – Transport options here
“I’M A BUSY PERSON” Not sure about when you want to do it? Then purchase a GIFT VOUCHER for a course, then redeem whenever you like